- The 6th annual Flying Towards a Cure fundraiser event is scheduled for Saturday, 9/17/2016 at the Warped Wing Brewery in Dayton, OH. This event gets bigger and better each year, so don't miss it! Keep an eye on this page for all updates.
How to Donate - Year 'Round!
- We have a Carson's Crew page which links directly to the CF Foundation and accepts donations 24/7/365. All donations are 100% tax deductible. Thank you for your support!
Biggest Steps So Far Toward a Cure!
- The FDA approved the drug Orkambi for people with CF ages 12 and older who have two copies of the F508del mutation. Orkambi targets the underlying cause of the disease, improves lung function and significantly reduces the rate of pulmonary exacerbation (which can lead to frequent hospitalizations and accelerated lung disease). It is the second drug approved by the FDA which targets the underlying cause of CF with Kalydeco being the first.
- A clinical trial for Orkambi for those between ages 6 and 12 is underway (with Carson enrolled). This is yet another powerful example of how the CF Foundation's efforts are working in helping to develop a
cure for this disease!
Attention Kroger and Amazon.com Shoppers...
If you have a Kroger Plus card (you should get one if you don't), you
can help us raise money simply by linking your card to the CF
Foundation. Each time you shop and have your card swiped, Kroger will
donate a small portion of what you have already spent to the linked non-profit
- If you shop at amazon.com, you can use Amazon's designated site to have some of your regular purchase price donated to a linked non-profit.